If you would like to transfer a domain name that you already have registered through another company to CoreComm we can assist you.
To transfer a domain to CoreComm there is a normal domain registration fee. This covers the domain transfer process and also adds 1 additional year of domain registration to the time you have remaining on your current domain registration. No registration time is lost when transferring a domain.
There are only a few steps required to transfer a domain to CoreComm
- Contact the current registrar for your domain name, advise them that you would like to transfer your domain name away
- Your current registrar will unlock the domain for you, and send you an Authorization (EPP) Code
- Call the CoreComm Business Services Department at 1-877-890-5310 to verify the payment amount for the transfer fee
- We will send you an email requesting that you confirm the domain transfer process. This email will also contain a link where you can enter the Authorization Code.
- Enter your Authorization Code to complete the transfer process, from this point on the process is automated
- You will be sent an email to let you know that the transfer has been completed
If you have any questions regarding this process please call the Business Services Department at 1-877-890-5310.