Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Technical Support > Domain Names & DNS > DNS Change From cPanel
DNS Change From cPanel
To make changes to your DNS, your name servers need to be pointing to our servers. If you have DNS handled by another provider, please contact them for further support. To change DNS within cPanel, follow these steps:
- Log into your cPanel via: yourdomain/cpanel (example: if your domain was test.com, you would type: test.com/cpanel)
- Enter your username and password, then log in
- To make A, AAAA, SRV, TXT, and CNAME record changes go to the "Advanced DNS Zone Editor"
- To make MX record changes, navigate to "MX Entry"
- Once the changes have been made, full propagation can take anywhere from a few hours to a full 48 hours
Print this Article