For legal and security purposes, all DNS requests associated with your account must be made via email or fax. The following information will be required to process your request.
- Include your domain name.
- Provide the DNS changes you require. Please be as specific as possible.
- The time you wish the change to take place. (Must be within our business hours)
- Any other information that may be necessary.
- On company letterhead (if possible).
You may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to email your request, the email must come from the account holder's email address or a secondary contact listed on the account.
Alternatively, requests can be sent via fax and must be signed by the account holder or a secondary contact listed on the account. Faxes can be sent to 1-815-550-9929 (Attention: CoreComm Hosting)
To ensure your request has been received, we ask that you also call us shortly after you send over your request at 1-877-890-5310.